Right off the bat, this isn’t the worst Ninja Turtles game you’ll play. But it certainly isn’t a good one. Continue reading
Super Mario Land is perhaps the worst Mario game if you discount the original arcade game. Mario Land 2 was short and sweet, and was almost as perfect as a Gameboy game could be. Now, we get a sort of spin off, Officially SML3, but spawning its own series which somehow has managed to squeeze out 6 sequels. So, if you have that many direct sequels, as well as the WarioWare spin offs, you’d guess this had to be a good game right? Continue reading
To celebrate our upcoming 2 year anniversary, we have put our heads together and come up with a TOP 50 games list of games we have featured since launch.
Don’t be offended if your favourite game doesn’t feature!
- One per franchise, otherwise the Top Ten would be an ode to the Final Fantasy and Resident Evil series
- Game must be at least TWO years old. I know this doesn’t qualify for most peoples definition of retro, but it meets our “has to still hold up as a game” criteria.
- Games may not have received “full” reviews. I.E, we haven’t played/reviewed EVERYTHING, we’re only human!
- To make up for 3, Editors got to pick some wildcard games. These are games we have not played/reviewed for the site yet but collectively we feel they are worth a mention
- The stated console is the version we were playing
So, here we go! Continue reading
Look at the cover art for Super Mario Land.
You got it?
First of all, this is a review of the Gameboy version, not the home console or arcade version.
Secondly, there is little to nothing written about the Gameboy version, so I will take this opportunity to write RoboCop into the Gaming Canon.